What do YOU think?

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."-Philippians 3:13-14. Amen to that one! I think we all know the meaning to this one: keep your eyes on the prize :)Whether its Jesus or that new bag you've been saving up for, I think this is one that we can all relate to. I know I can! Don't give up on that dream :)

Hey everyone!


I need your opinion on ST. Based on the Sneak Peeks you've read so far, what age/grade group would you direct this book towards? (six/seventh graders, eighth grade, fresh/soph, junior, senior) Thanks so much, this is a huge help! Please, please comment with your opinion below, and don't forget to follow my web page and tell your friends about it! You guys are the best; keep shining on :)


Blessings,

Karisa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heyy Karisa, since I'm here I might as well be your first "commentor" haha. Well, regarding your question about which audience your novel would appeal to, I would say it ranges. I believe your diction to be fair, pointing you towards younger audiences like seventh and eight grades, even freshman. However, your mature style of writing and creative plot incorporated can definitely appeal to young adults. I do enjoy reading the onomatopoeia within the passages. They spice things up and keep the reader entertained. Good job in blending 21 century "teen-vernacular" language for readers as well. You must have read a lot of books to write like this. Keep up the good work!
P.S. I really hate the cliff hangers(not because how you write, but because cliffhangers in general makes the reader VERY curious ), but it makes me extremely interested in what you will write about next.

Popular Posts