Seeing Triple!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will keep your paths straight." -Proverbs 4:5-6. No need to stress when you put your trust in God! Know that he cares immensely and will always take the burden. All you have to do now is to let go.


Hey everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) For those of you who are new to this page; this is the place where I get to keep the world posted on my latest books and songs. Recently, it's been the novel I just finished after working on for four years (Hallelujah!), and it's called Seeing Triple. Below, I've posted Sneak Peeks and Synopsis' if you want to know more. 


What can you do? Well I'm glad you asked. Please, please leave your comments and feedback on my page, as YOU are the one who helps me with my work! You can comment at the bottom of each posting, where there is an option to leave your opinion. I also have polls and surveys up from time to time, where you can let me know what you think. You can also follow my page by clicking "Join this site", which is located on the upper right, next to my top posting. Or you can click "follow" at the very top right of my web page, if you choose to follow anonymously.

Thanks again for stopping by, everyone :) Every view counts! Keep checking back, and don't forget to comment and subscribe. God bless, and shine on, my stars!


Blessings,


Karisa

Comments

jill14 said…
Wow, I'm impressed. You have written a book and started this blog too. I'll keep reading. :)

Popular Posts