Power of Prayer!

"You're a masterpiece that all creation quietly applauds. And you're covered by the fingerprints of God."-Stephen Curtis Chapman

Yes you are! Truly stunning inside out :) Great song by SCC. Also look up Speechless and Do Everything by him! My new music obsessions.


Hello my friends!


As most of you know, I'm Karisa and this is the website for my "hopefully soon to be published novel" Seeing Triple! "Hopefully soon" because it's taken four years to write, and it still hasn't made it to those dusty wooden shelves... plus now all these bookstores are closing down! Well God most definitely has a plan and THANK GOODNESS for his completely perfect timing. As my mother likes to say, "Never late and rarely early."


Speaking of prayer (um I think we were right?), I have a MAJOR prayer request now. Prayer is such a powerful thing. It's a total blessing to know that we can come before the King of all Kings at any time and he's always listening! He really takes it to heart. I love that<3 So one:


1. SEEING TRIPLE. Like seriously, this stuff never gets old. I've been praying about it for four years now! I need all the prayers I can get... please, please pray that God's overall will will be completed, and that I can honor him and bring him glory through this book. That he will open and close the right doors and make everything clear as crystal.


It would also be super sweet if you kept Yorba Linda High's Bible Club in your prayers as well. They're an awesome group of people, and all sisters and brothers in Christ to me. Pray for God's glory revealed through this whole family, and that it will be clear to us in what his will is for the group. They are so on-fire! Love those guys.

Thanks all for your time. Keep checking for new updates, and please keep all of this in your prayers. Shine his light, stars :)


Blessings,

Karisa

Comments

steven curtis chapman is a good artist!
oh and cool blog too. your book sounds really interesting. :)
Jairo said…
AMEN X3 !!! good stuff SOLI-DEO-GLORIA !!
Kristen said…
Love your passion for THE SAVIOR! He alone deserves our praise :D

Popular Posts