Hey You!

Yeah, I'm talking to you. Hey there!

It's Karisa :) For those of you who are here for the first time, yes, I'm Karisa, the girl behind the keyboard. A lil' bit about me: I love writing (novels, journalism, song writing, anything really), guitar, the color pink, and Jesus. I write stories and songs just for the fun of it. Weird, huh? 

And now a lil' bit about my book. Recently, I've been working/editing/writing my biggest piece, Seeing Triple. It's an inspirational fictitious novel directed towards female young adult readers. The story is based around triplet sisters in high school. It can relate to a wide spectrum of teens, as it deals with the problems and pressures that girls everywhere face. The characters in Seeing Triple learn to overcome these struggles with the support of those around them, using their faith in God to guide them. Seeing Triple mixes excitement and inspiration, adding a touch of romance and a little spark to the everyday life that any high schooler can relate to. This novel captures the thoughts and feelings that teenagers everywhere cope with daily. 

So clearly, my blog is based on my book. I mean, that's the reason I created this. (Though it is quite fun blogging, isn't it?) Sneak peeks, summaries, you can find it here. I also post devotionals, encouragement, and other updates every so often. After you finish reading this, which I'm hoping you will, all you have to do is scroll down to read more. Easy, isn't it?

And if you'd like to do even more than that, you can submit your email address into the long white box above (right under the heading, you see it there?). That way you can get updates sent directly to you. Amazing, huh? Or you can join this site by clicking "join this site" in the gray box to the right. I know, Google blogger makes it so simple. You won't have emails sent to you, but joining will make you a follower. And don't forget to post comments under each blog reading! I looooove comments and feedback. Or follow me on twitter @kaysasmiles. Click here to see my page: https://twitter.com/kaysasmiles

Of course, every page view counts! So make sure to stop by frequently for more updates and posts. The more views, the more this URL link will show up in Google search, which is great, right?

Read A Story of True Love, if you get a chance. You can find it below with some of the earlier posts, and it's my take on Valentine's Day. I know it's long, but you won't regret it. And totally random, but if you like rap, or just music in general, listen to Background by Lecrae. I don't even like rap, but their stuff is addicting. I'll post a link to their video somewhere here.

Again, thanks so much for stopping by! To my regular viewers, I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I should be. Life is just so busy! A thousand thanks to you guys- I couldn't keep this going without your support and countless views. Every time you click on this link it helps me a ton. I truly appreciate you all and am sending you a giant virtual air hug. Did you get it? Good.

Well, it looks like I've taken up enough of your time. Thanks for reading this! God bless and shine on, my stars.

Blessings,

Karisa 

Comments

Popular Posts